Like wowzaaaa, yo.
It's Friday, so T.G.I.F. Mom and Dad are out somewhere having good food for Dinner while us kids are at home having cereal and tosated pizza. I skipped tuition on my own accord thinking that I'd go for the Stinch Penny gig. But I was too lazy to do so and I dint have anyone to go with.
Anyhow, Stinch Penny is this band from Down Under who were Mr Jiow's students. Yeah yeah. They are so very hot. And Joanne thinks the drummer has coolz hair just cos it's beeg and curly like hers. They're quite good too la, duh. Shizzle, yo. I'm missing the gig. And this is when Zoe comes in handy, you can watch the 4 minute long video on her camera. Like totally.
On the subject of bands, Levin (or something like that) from Ronin came to our school and they interviewed some lower sec. students. And guess what. Of all people they choose to interview, none other than Crystal Fong the Dizgustingz~*, yo. Such taste that dude has. Indispicable. Tsk tsk.
English lessons are always the best, dont you agree?
Not only can you drink water,

You get the coolest pictures photocopied without care with a white line at the wrong place. Like a protrusion of the root hair cell, increased surface area for better absorption (I can already hear Zoe and Hannah say "Shut up Nurul. You're so irritating omg."

Forbidden City was excellent. Although we dint get to see Kit Chan, only Kit Yue. Ahahaha And the RI dudes sitting infront of us were bastards. No, actually the whole lot of them were so noisy ther clap and cheer during the musical especiall y the part when 'Bastard' was said. Tsk tsk and they probably had like orgasms when the Brothel scene was being played. Ahaha And the ushers are just assholes. Like if you're late you aren't allowed to enter but why did the old couple get to sit down next to me on Ari's seat? Yeah yeah okay. Other than that, the musical was wicked awesome. It's so sad and funny and yeah. If you haven't seen it, what the hell are you waiting for? Behold the Dragon Lady, she is the death of
Aiyoh a lot of things happened la. I'm too lazy to type it all out. Oh today's my last day of school. Woohoooo!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home